Creating Brighter Futures Throughout Norfolk
Future Education is part of Future Projects, a charity whose vision is of vibrant and strong communities where everybody can live independent, safe and happy lives.
Our Mission is to unlock the potential of communities experiencing hardship and deprivation by delivering high quality services and support which enable lasting change.
Organisational Values are the defining culture or guiding beliefs of an organisation – how we go about our mission. It is important that we practice what we preach, so you can expect to see these values demonstrated in everything we do:
- Responsible: We act responsibly and hold ourselves to the highest standards in everything we do
- Dedicated: We are relentlessly dedicated to our mission, care deeply for our work and our beneficiaries, and do not give up
- Ambitious: We are demanding of ourselves and others; we set ambitious goals which push us and our beneficiaries to achieve more
- Listening: We build meaningful relationships with the communities we serve and others by listening, understanding, and working together
- Empowering: We are committed to empowering people to make sustainable change happen
- Creative: We are open to new ideas, embrace change, take considered risks, and seek creative ways of finding solutions to society’s problems